Maximize around-the-clock productivity with visibility packages
Visibility is one of the most important attributes of the cab, but it is more than just lighting. In addition to lighting, John Deere visibility packages include mirrors, sunshades, wipers, and camera readiness. Some benefits of the visibility packages include:
- Three package levels to fit your needs – Select, Premium, or Ultimate
- Operate confidently with greater visibility
- Ultimate Visibility package with more light-emitting diode (LED) output and full 360-degree illumination
- Integrated camera capability right from the factory
|Lighting||18 halogen work lights||18 LED work lights||22 LED work lights and eight LED convenience lights*|
|Mirrors||Mechanical||Electric, heated||Electric, heated, and telescoping|
|Sunshades||Front||Front, right-hand side, and rear||Front, right-hand side, and rear|
|Wipers||Front and rear||Front, right-hand side, and rear||Front, right-hand side, and rear|
|Cameras||Camera ready||Camera ready||Front** and rear integrated cameras|
*Convenience lights illuminate the corners of the cab for easier entry and exit
**8 Series only
Increase ride comfort during all seasons with 8RT suspension options
8RT Tractors naturally offer excellent in-field ride due to the large footprint and an AirCushion™ suspension system. A great ride is also enabled by the lack of power hop due to the track system. 8RT Tractors are equipped with a four-post cab suspension and air seat that is specifically designed for and only found on these models. This system reduces high-frequency vibrations typically associated with road transport and allows 8RT Tractors to strike an unmatched balance in ride quality in the field or on the road. Both the cab suspension and AirCushion suspension are in base equipment on all 8RT Tractors.
- Four-post cab suspension with an air seat offers an exceptional ride for operators while on the road.
- The cab suspension system specifically designed for 8RT Tractors is offered in base equipment.
- 8RT Tractors naturally ride well in the field due to the independent track systems and a large footprint.
- The AirCushion suspension system not only improves ride quality in the field but also allows the track systems to move freely and independently of the other, maximizing track-to-soil contact and improving overall traction.
Match demanding applications with hydraulic options
All 8 Series Tractors come standard with an 85-cc (5.2-cu in.) hydraulic pump. This pump provides up to 227.1 L/min (60 gpm) hydraulic flow. A dual pump option featuring 85-cc and 35-cc (5.2-cu in. and 2.1-cu in.) displacement hydraulic pumps is available for all 8R and 8RX Tractors. The dual-pump system provides a hydraulic flow of 318 L/min (84 gpm), ideal for running at lower engine speeds. At the rear, up to six selective control valves (SCVs) are available with 1.9-cm (3/4-in.) options.
- Single or dual pump options to fit specific producer applications
- Up to 318 L/min (84 gpm) through the dual pump system on 8R and 8RX Tractors
- Options from four to six factory-installed SCVs
- For maximum flow, 1.9-cm (3/4-in.) SCV couplers are available factory and field installed
A power beyond option is available on all models, and a high-capacity take-out oil reservoir (on 8R Tractors only) is also available for high-demand applications.
Comfort and convenience to fit the needs of any operator
Comfort and Convenience packages
When you reach a 40-hour week by Wednesday, you’re logging some serious hours in the cab. Spend that time in the refreshed and refined John Deere cab, and experience a quiet, comfortable ride with unrivaled visibility and convenience.
- Three package levels to fit your needs – Select, Premium, or Ultimate
- CommandARM™ console that puts everything you need within reach
- Plenty of storage
- Work comfortably during long days in the field with an automotive-style seat
- Keep electronics powered throughout the day with a variety of outlets
|Comfort and Convenience packages||Select||Premium||Ultimate|
|Business band ready||X||X||X|
|Four USB and one 12-V outlet||X||X||X|
|Dual tilt column||X||X||X|
|120-V/300-W three-prong outlet||—||X||X|
|Carpeted floor mat||—||—||X|
|Leather-wrapped steering wheel||—||—||X|
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. XM is a trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Increase productivity with John Deere integrated solutions
Your needs and success are the focus of John Deere. John Deere makes it easy for you to benefit from having a connected tractor in your operation. All tractors come standard with JDLink™ telematics system and five years of connected service. With a StarFire™ 6000 Integrated Receiver and Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Display, you can easily step right into advanced technology. If you’re an advanced tech user, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a highly intelligent machine connected to a full suite of solutions on the most open platform in the industry. Advantages of a connected machine include:
- StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver eliminates all setup, installation, and global positioning system (GPS) calibrations
- AutoTrac™ assisted steering guides the machine with accuracy in a variety of field conditions
- Automation is an option with some applications
- John Deere Connected Support™ is a proactive service approach to improve service efficiency and reduce machine downtime
- JDLink gives you access to information anytime, anywhere, to make data driven decisions with John Deere Operations Center and Documentation
The technology and connectivity in John Deere tractors allow you to optimize productivity, increase uptime, and boost profits with machine information from any device, anywhere.
|StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver||AutoTrac||JDLink|
*Available with Premium Activation 3.0
**Available with Automation Activation 3.0
John Deere Connected Support™ prevents downtime and efficiently resolves issues with revolutionary technology-based solutions
When you buy John Deere equipment, you expect reliability. You also know that problems can happen, and a product is only as good as the support behind it. That’s why John Deere equipment is prepared with technology that senses potential issues and can alert you and your dealer promptly—in the cab or anywhere you are.
John Deere Connected Support is a revolutionary change to support that leverages technology and the connectivity of JDLink™ telematics to prevent downtime and resolve problems faster. These tools decrease downtime by an average of 20 percent, enabling faster responses to unexpected problems and reducing technician trips to your machine. For some issues, unplanned downtime can even be prevented altogether through prediction of the issue.
With your permission, John Deere Connected Support:
- Keeps you running by monitoring machine health and promptly alerting you and your dealer of issues
- Saves time by remotely viewing in-cab displays, reducing trips to the machine
- Reduces or even eliminates technician trips to a machine through remote diagnostic and remote software reprogramming capabilities
- Connects experts with the information needed to respond to downtime faster and prevent it altogether
With more than a decade of experience leveraging connectivity to solve problems, no one else has the experience, tools, and knowledge to keep you running as John Deere and your John Deere dealer can. Connected Support is an in-base feature on all John Deere products with factory- or field-installed JDLink.