Maximize around-the-clock productivity with visibility packages
Visibility is one of the most important attributes of the cab, but it is more than just lighting. In addition to lighting, John Deere visibility packages include mirrors, sunshades, wipers, and camera readiness. Some benefits of the visibility packages include:
- Three package levels to fit your needs – Select, Premium, or Ultimate
- Operate confidently with greater visibility
- Ultimate Visibility package with more light-emitting diode (LED) output and full 360-degree illumination
- Integrated camera capability right from the factory
|Lighting||18 halogen work lights||18 LED work lights||22 LED work lights and eight LED convenience lights*|
|Mirrors||Mechanical||Electric, heated||Electric, heated, and telescoping|
|Sunshades||Front||Front, right-hand side, and rear||Front, right-hand side, and rear|
|Wipers||Front and rear||Front, right-hand side, and rear||Front, right-hand side, and rear|
|Cameras||Camera ready||Camera ready||Front** and rear integrated cameras|
*Convenience lights illuminate the corners of the cab for easier entry and exit
**8 Series only
Increase ride comfort during all seasons with 8R suspension options
8R Tractors offer a variety of suspension options to fit your specific field conditions or application. There are three options to choose from on 8R Tractors. An air seat with fixed cab offers a great balance of field and road comfort in an economical package. Cab suspension with an air seat reduces high-frequency vibrations typically associated with road transport. The ActiveSeat™ II equipment is typically chosen for field applications to reduce vertical movement and operator fatigue.
- Air seat with fixed cab offers excellent ride quality in a variety of applications
- Two-post cab suspension with an air seat offers exceptional ride for operators spending time on the road
- ActiveSeat II greatly reduces vertical motion experienced in field applications
- Choice of options is available on all 8R Tractors
Independent-Link Suspension (ILS™) primarily helps deliver power to the ground by maintaining proper tire-to-ground contact through a fully independent system. In addition, ILS greatly improves ride over rough or uneven terrain and drastically decreases power hop.
Quickly and easily adjust tire pressure from the cab with John Deere CTIS (Central Tire Inflation System)
John Deere CTIS (Central Tire Inflation System) allows operators quickly adjust tire pressure without leaving the cab, insuring no compromise in tire pressure regardless of the situation. On the road, John Deere CTIS increases transport efficiency and reduces tire wear by allowing precise tire adjustments to match implement requirements.
As you enter the field, simply air down to a field pressure to increase footprint nearly 25 percent for a 2 to 4 percent reduction in slip and 0.2 bar (3-psi) reduction in ground pressure. This change helps boost field productivity by nearly 6 percent while reducing soil compaction and smearing. John Deere CTIS also includes a unique coupler to on-board air from implement-mounted compressors or off-board air to implements equipped with CTIS to ensure total system benefit.
- Inflate and deflate quickly from the seat of the cab at 0.14 bar (2 psi) per minute
- Customizable field and road settings – change settings with the press of a button
- Ideal field pressure lowers ground pressure, reduces slip, and increases productivity
- Ideal road pressure reduces tire wear and increases fluid efficiency
Match demanding applications with hydraulic options
All 8 Series Tractors come standard with an 85-cc (5.2-cu in.) hydraulic pump. This pump provides up to 227.1 L/min (60 gpm) hydraulic flow. A dual pump option featuring 85-cc and 35-cc (5.2-cu in. and 2.1-cu in.) displacement hydraulic pumps is available for all 8R and 8RX Tractors. The dual-pump system provides a hydraulic flow of 318 L/min (84 gpm), ideal for running at lower engine speeds. At the rear, up to six selective control valves (SCVs) are available with 1.9-cm (3/4-in.) options.
- Single or dual pump options to fit specific producer applications
- Up to 318 L/min (84 gpm) through the dual pump system on 8R and 8RX Tractors
- Options from four to six factory-installed SCVs
- For maximum flow, 1.9-cm (3/4-in.) SCV couplers are available factory and field installed
A power beyond option is available on all models, and a high-capacity take-out oil reservoir (on 8R Tractors only) is also available for high-demand applications.
Comfort and convenience to fit the needs of any operator
Comfort and Convenience packages
When you reach a 40-hour week by Wednesday, you’re logging some serious hours in the cab. Spend that time in the refreshed and refined John Deere cab, and experience a quiet, comfortable ride with unrivaled visibility and convenience.
- Three package levels to fit your needs – Select, Premium, or Ultimate
- CommandARM™ console that puts everything you need within reach
- Plenty of storage
- Work comfortably during long days in the field with an automotive-style seat
- Keep electronics powered throughout the day with a variety of outlets
|Comfort and Convenience packages||Select||Premium||Ultimate|
|Business band ready||X||X||X|
|Four USB and one 12-V outlet||X||X||X|
|Dual tilt column||X||X||X|
|120-V/300-W three-prong outlet||—||X||X|
|Carpeted floor mat||—||—||X|
|Leather-wrapped steering wheel||—||—||X|
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. XM is a trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Increase productivity with John Deere integrated solutions
Your needs and success are the focus of John Deere. John Deere makes it easy for you to benefit from having a connected tractor in your operation. All tractors come standard with JDLink™ telematics system and five years of connected service. With a StarFire™ 6000 Integrated Receiver and Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Display, you can easily step right into advanced technology. If you’re an advanced tech user, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a highly intelligent machine connected to a full suite of solutions on the most open platform in the industry. Advantages of a connected machine include:
- StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver eliminates all setup, installation, and global positioning system (GPS) calibrations
- AutoTrac™ assisted steering guides the machine with accuracy in a variety of field conditions
- Automation is an option with some applications
- John Deere Connected Support™ is a proactive service approach to improve service efficiency and reduce machine downtime
- JDLink gives you access to information anytime, anywhere, to make data driven decisions with John Deere Operations Center and Documentation
The technology and connectivity in John Deere tractors allow you to optimize productivity, increase uptime, and boost profits with machine information from any device, anywhere.
|StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver||AutoTrac||JDLink|
*Available with Premium Activation 3.0
**Available with Automation Activation 3.0
John Deere Connected Support™ prevents downtime and efficiently resolves issues with revolutionary technology-based solutions
When you buy John Deere equipment, you expect reliability. You also know that problems can happen, and a product is only as good as the support behind it. That’s why John Deere equipment is prepared with technology that senses potential issues and can alert you and your dealer promptly—in the cab or anywhere you are.
John Deere Connected Support is a revolutionary change to support that leverages technology and the connectivity of JDLink™ telematics to prevent downtime and resolve problems faster. These tools decrease downtime by an average of 20 percent, enabling faster responses to unexpected problems and reducing technician trips to your machine. For some issues, unplanned downtime can even be prevented altogether through prediction of the issue.
With your permission, John Deere Connected Support:
- Keeps you running by monitoring machine health and promptly alerting you and your dealer of issues
- Saves time by remotely viewing in-cab displays, reducing trips to the machine
- Reduces or even eliminates technician trips to a machine through remote diagnostic and remote software reprogramming capabilities
- Connects experts with the information needed to respond to downtime faster and prevent it altogether
With more than a decade of experience leveraging connectivity to solve problems, no one else has the experience, tools, and knowledge to keep you running as John Deere and your John Deere dealer can. Connected Support is an in-base feature on all John Deere products with factory- or field-installed JDLink.