Build the connections that feed the world.
Grow your future.
“From residential mowers to cotton pickers, a Sales Representative is the lead for building relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.” – Taylor Joyner, General Sales Manager
At Greenway Equipment, Sales Representatives strive to help customers find opportunities to manage their operations more effectively and efficiently through mechanical and technological applications and solutions while remaining focused on building and maintaining strong relationships with those customers.
Our Sales Representatives serve as the main point of contact for all customers and are, as such, seen as primary pillars of our customer experience. We are always looking for skilled and motivated individuals to join our team.
A Sales Representative will be responsible to sell both new and used agricultural and turf equipment to a new and existing customer base.
- Outstanding employment benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k Package
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for company advancement
- Placement in your local community.
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment sold by Greenway.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
- Knows and follows Greenway’s sales process.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and communicates to management.
- Maintains knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- 1+ years of equipment sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
We've got you covered.
With 31 locations across Arkansas and Southeast Missouri, Greenway Equipment enables you to plant your roots in the community of your choice!