Be part of the future.
Innovation is not our goal, it’s our Standard.
Precision Ag Specialist
Our Precision Ag Specialists have a unique opportunity to merge their fascination with ever-evolving technology with their love for agriculture.
These specialists serve in a role that blends sales with information technology specializations. These specialists are committed to remaining informed about innovation within the agriculture industry and communicating cutting-edge opportunities to customers looking to elevate their operations.
If you are interested in technological advancement, like working with people, and are interested in being part of the future of agriculture, we are always looking for individuals to join one of the most prominent Precision Ag Technology teams within the John Deere dealer organization.
Performs a full range of administrative support in our corporate support center.
- Work under direction of the corporate human resource manager
- Field and respond to field personnel regarding basic human resource questions
- Monitor and approve dealership office supply orders
- Order and distribute company branded attire
- Order and distribute printed materials including business cards, letterhead and other printed materials as needed
- Provide other support to the company human resource manager as needed – employee orientation, benefit processing, worker’s comp claims and various other duties
- Provide backup to answer incoming calls for the call center
- May be required to perform basic accounting functions
- May be required to perform various other office duties as assigned
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- One to two years experience in a corporate human resource department
- Prefer one year of basic accounting experience
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office
- High School diploma
- 401k Match Program
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Greenway Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We've got you covered.
With 31 locations across Arkansas and Southeast Missouri, Greenway Equipment enables you to plant your roots in the community of your choice!