A perfect blend of technical know-how and customer focus.
You'll be a great fit.
“The environment at Greenway Equipment, particularly in the Parts Department, is teamwork. If you’re doing your best, your teammates are going to do their best to help you succeed.”
– Stan Vardell, Vice President of Parts
Parts Counter Representative
Our Parts Professionals are a perfect blend of technical know-how and personability. You are our customers’ first point of contact when they’re seeking a quick and efficient solution to whatever issue they are experiencing; therefore, you have a first-hand impact on the producer’s operation.
Our customer relationships extend far beyond a signature.
Parts Counter Representatives are catalysts to sustaining our exceptional customer experience, and we are always looking for skilled and motivated individuals to join our team.
Parts Counter Representatives perform a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promotional advertising, and stocking duties related to the receipt, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories for various types of equipment.
- Outstanding employment benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Package
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Company Advancement
- Placement in your local community.
- Sell products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Record sales and/or counter transactions
- Supply Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt-in of shipments and assist with placing Machine Down orders
- Adds input to the inventory analyst on stock orders
- Participates in all job-related training and development
- Maintain parts warehouse including but not limited to stocking parts, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- At least 1-year experience in Parts Department operations preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Capable of putting up stock order
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
We've got you covered.
With 31 locations across Arkansas and Southeast Missouri, Greenway Equipment enables you to plant your roots in the community of your choice!