- Works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for tractors up to 40 HP*
- Simple one-step installation and easy removal for each plate. No special tools or installation hardware required
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQSM finish)
- Safety Plunger Pin included with every tractor (female) plate (extras ordered separately)
- Adds approximately 4.5 inches to the overall length of the driveline, when fully installed
- The PTO Link™ system is NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use PTO Link™ in combination with PTO adapters.
- Limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link™ parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- NOTICE for Kubota BX tractors ONLY! The specially designed Lift Arm Stabilizer Replacement Plate is required when using in conjunction with the PTO Link™ Compact system on all BX series tractors. This REPLACEMENT plate retains all of the functionality of the original Kubota part, but shortens its overall length to avoid making any contact with the PTO Link™ system when the lift arm hydraulics are in full-lift position. See more details and pricing HERE.
- Tractor (Female) Compact Plate (3.75” W x 3.75” H)
- TRACTOR (Female) Compact Plate: 2 lbs, 14 oz
- TRACTOR (Female) Compact shipping weight: 4 lbs
NOTE: This product is for a single Compact Tractor (Female) Plate only. The Compact Implement (Male) Plate will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.
* The Compact System is specifically designed to work for smaller tractor PTO splines (less than 3 inches), but can also be used on standard PTO spline lengths (up to 40 HP). It is the required system for certain tractor models: Kubota BX, B & LX Series, Kioti CS Series, Yanmar SA Series, John Deere 2520, New Holland Workmaster 25S, Cub Cadet 6284D, Bad Boy 3026 and LS MT125, which are not compatible with our HD system.
Other PTO Link™ products:
- PTO Link™ HD System for tractors 35 HP to 130 HP
Note: Most other tractors (up to 130 HP) are compatible with our PTO Link™ HD model, so IF your tractor model is NOT listed above and your tractor spline length is greater than 3′′, the PTO Link™ HD System is your alternate option.
Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.