CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Parts Sales Representative - All Greenway Locations
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and adds input to the inventory analyst on Stock orders.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
- Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintain parts warehouse including but not limited to stocking parts, sweeping, general housekeeping, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- At least 1-year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Capable of putting up stock order
- Valid driver license
- Forklift certification
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
Sales Representative - All Greenway Locations
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially sell-able by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- 1+ years of equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Service Technician - All Greenway Locations
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- Ability to diagnose technical issues
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds to waist height
- Positive attitude and a desire to work in a team environment focused on Customer Service
- Working knowledge of Farm Equipment and Lawn Equipment is a plus
- Competitive hourly compensation plus performance pay incentives
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Matching 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Company paid training path for Master Service Technician Certification